Racial Justice in School Discipline: Disrupting the School to Prison Pipeline At Multiple Levels
On July 29th, 2015, the Heinz Endowments and Falk Foundation sponsored a one-day summit hosted by the Center on Race and Social Problems.
- Daniel Losen (Keynote): Civil Rights Project, UCLA
- Curtiss Sarikey, Associate Superintendent, Oakland Unified School District (CA)
- Sam Pasarow, Principal, Berkeley High School (CA)
- Nancy Potter, Education Law Center, (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Udora Gatewood and Nicole Harris, Restorative Justice Collaborative of Houston (TX)